This seems even more important when it is 110 degrees outside and you are in traffic on 435.
- A thorough inspection of your car's HVAC system should
be performed annually.
- Our service technicians check pressures to test operation, refrigerant charge and outlet temperatures.
- If the system is found to be low on refrigerant, a leak test
is performed to find the source of the leak.
- Refrigerant may be added if necessary to "top off" the system.
- The technicians at Marty’s Motors also check for evidence of refrigerant cross-contamination, which is the mixing of refrigerants.
- Our technicians also include a check of the compressor's drive belt and tension.
At Marty’s Motors, your complete automotive care center in El Cerrito, CA we install only quality replacement parts. Give us a call at (510) 235-6000 and let us help keep you safely and economically on the road. We serve El Cerrito and the surrounding areas.